New Era Geophysics owns four high-technology magnetometers and some of the latest IP and Resistivity instruments.
We give value for money by using the latest technical ground geophysics equipment on the market, which is operated by industry known professionals.
GEM GSM-19 TW Proton Precession GPS walk-magnetometer (PPM) and GEM GSM-19 T Proton Precession base-magnetometer (PPM)
- Sensitivity – 0.15 nT @ 1 Hz
- Resolution – 0.01 nT
- Absolute Accuracy – +/- 0.2 nT
- Dynamic Range – 20,000 to 120,000 nT
- Gradient Tolerance – Over 7,000 nT/m
- Sampling Rate – 60+, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0.5 sec
- Operating Temperature – -40 to +50 degrees C
New Era Geophysics own 1 GSM-19 TW and 1 GSM-19 T walk and base magnetometers.
The instruments are very similar and both have:
- Highly effective proton energization and physics
- Three data acquisition modes (walking, mobile and base)
- Large-volume on-board storage and memory
- High resolution, integrated GPS saving time and money
The GSM-19 TW walk-magnetometer also has:
- A unique implementation of electronics and physics to provide a nearly continuous record of the ground over which the instrument is carried.
- Up to 0.5 second sampling to accommodate surveys at a walking pace.
GEM GSM-19W Overhauser type magnetometer
- Sensitivity: 0.022 nT @ 1 Hz, (0.015 nT option)
- Resolution: 0.01 nT
- Absolute Accuracy: +/- 0.1 nT
- Dynamic Range: 20,000 to 120,000 nT
- Gradient Tolerance: Over 10,000 nT/m
- Sampling Intervals: 60+, 5, 3, 2, 1, 0.5, 0.2 sec
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +50°C
New Era Geophysics own 2 GSM-19W Overhouser type walk magnetometers.
- The system is a super-charged proton magnetometer that uses a special mixture for energiation and measurement
- These types of magnetometers are a primary standard in mineral exploration, proving themselves for high sensitivity, absolute accuracy and dependability
- Lightweight and portable for walking surveys. Can be deployed anywhere, no matter how remote
- Optional pulse or continuous operation; giving the option of single data point capture or continuous, active recording
- Low power consumption giving prolonged operation on a single charge
- Omni-directional sensor
- Fast sampling of up to 5 Hz; can be used on a vehicle such as an ATV
- Integrated highly accurate GPS
IP and Resistivity
New IRIS Instruments - Transmitter and Receiver for Resistivity and IP manufactured in France
Latest models designed specifically for use in mineral exploration.
Transmitter – VP 4000
- Lightweight, high voltage and able to work from almost any power generator
- Microprocessor controlled for ease of operation
- 300V output working in areas of high resistivity
- Extremely lightweight and durable, perfect for mobilizing anywhere in the world
Receiver – ELREC Pro
• Compact, low consumption unit designed for high productivity
• 20 programmable chargeability windows
• High accuracy and sensitivity with full wave record
• Large LCD screen for real time display